WELCOME TO 'HARVEST TIME PROPHECIES' BLOG SITE!

 


Welcome to my new blog site! I will be focusing my posts on three main areas.

1. JESUS' END TIME PROPHECIES.

2. THE IMPORTANCE OF CHRIST'S 'GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM' MESSAGE. 

3. DISCIPLESHIP TOPICS. 

I hope that these messages will help you in your journey as a 'person of God'. This is what Christ wants us to become! A person who, because of their beliefs and their deeds, is a member of God's REMNANT (as described in Revelation 12:17).

Thank you in advance for your support of this blog! And of course, if any of my messages impact you, I look forward to reading your comments. Sharing is caring! So my final thanks are for those of you who will take the time and trouble to share these blog posts.

All of these blog posts use the Old Testament and the Apostolic Scriptures for their biblical foundation. 

Not sure what the Apostolic Scriptures are? Visit our website- www.tngacademy.org


Comments

Popular Posts